We're more than just another automotive detailing studio!
We future-proof your automobiles with our immaculate detailing experience!
Do you wish to appreciate your vehicle, twinkling like the day when you fall for it? Don’t worry; we will make it happen for you. Our car detailing services would ensure every nook and corner of your car, interior and exterior, to be restored to a brand new condition!
About Exterior & Interior
- Exterior wash & dry – process done by hand. Our team of skilled professionals will spray & wipe down the body of the car (along with rims, door handles and glass) with specialized products.
- Paint Claying – to remove any contaminants, overspray, or residue left after the car has been thoroughly washed for a cleaner & smoother surface and to increase the effectiveness of polish & wax.
- Polishing – to remove small layers of clear coat to smoothen out small scratches & swirls in the paint.
- Sealing or Waxing – to give the car a glossy shine as well as to add a protective layer to the car’s paint
- Vacuuming – Seats, carpets, mats, headliner, rear cargo area as well as the trunk are vacuumed to clean out the debris.
- Scrubbing & Brushing – to remove stains on floor carpets & mats
- Steam Cleaning – to remove tough stains in the carpets & seats.
- Glass Cleaning – to give a crystal clear appearance to the windows and windshield
- Leather Trimming – to clean leather parts in the automobile.
- Perfuming – To leave the car smelling clean and new.
Splendour lies in eyes, yes, we do offer definite vehicle wrapping solutions which would entirely make over the appearance of your vehicle, and we do function with tailored wrapping way outs to transform your thoughts into veracity.
With vinyl vehicle wrapping, you can change how your car looks with a new colour / design / texture, like matt or gloss. There are a huge range of options to choose from, letting you put a unique personalization on your car!
Here are a few of the many advantages of vehicle wrapping:
- 100% removable, keep the original paintwork intact.
- Complete protection from scratches, stone projection & paint fading.
- Unique customisation of your vehicle, transforms the appearance of your car.
- Maintains good resale value of the vehicle.
- Durable & long-lasting colours
- Could last upto 7-10 years
- Quality & appearance is almost identical to painting.
A full wrap is applied to the entire automobile, covering every inch of paintwork to give it a completely new look. A partial wrap is designed to cover one or more panels, like the roof or the bonnet, leaving most of the original paintwork on show!
An automobile goes through regular wear & tear- sometimes, even when unused, a vehicle sitting outside in the sun could create a faded paint look due to the powerful UV rays as they beat down on the clear coat, eventually leading to oxidation.
Paint correction is the process of removing all the imperfections in an automobile’s finish and restoring. These include swirl marks, automated car wash marring, fine scratches, water spots, etched bird droppings caused by poor washing techniques and many more.
A fully paint-corrected automobile, when viewed in direct sunlight will show true reflections & no swirl marks, scratches or blemishes to the naked eye.
Here are few of the issues that are sorted by Paint Correction:
- Removing fine scratches
- Remove Spider Webbing or Swirl Marks
- Get rid of stains left by bird droppings, bug splatters & others
- Remove calcium deposits or water spots
- Damage or high / low spots by poor installation of DIY protective solutions
- Removing wax, paint sealants, or ceramic coatings from paintwork
It is a hand applied liquid polymer that bonds with the vehicle exterior paint and forms a shield coating, with some of the brilliant features. It can only be removed by abrasion but not by chemicals. If done in the right manner, ceramic coating can even last the lifetime of a car!
Ceramic coating also doesn’t have any side-effects to the original paint and offers good protection to the car’s surface, also lasting longer than regular paint. It is easier to clean as the surface offers no place for dirt to stick on to- and if it does, a simple swipe with a clean cloth brings the car back to its radiant finish.
Here are a few of the many advantages of Ceramic Coating:
- Protection from Harmful UV Rays
- Protection from Chemical Stains
- Water Friendly & Ease of Cleaning
- Glossy finish
Paint Protection Film
Concerned about likely scratches from stone chips, splatters or any abrasions? Don’t worry, just sit back and see your vehicle being coated with PPF that would guard your vehicle from UV exposure, chemicals, light scratches, toxins and road grime.
PPF is a polyurethane-based substance that’s transparent and can instantly heal if the top layer is scratched to maintain the condition of what’s underneath.
Here are some of the advantages of applying PPF to your automobile:
- Enhanced finish: It improves the shine of your vehicle and instantly creates a brilliant & customized exterior look and appeal.
- Superior protection against chemicals and corrosion: PPF’s protective films are infused with four layers of material thus providing roadblocks for harmful contaminants or chemicals to penetrate. It also provides superior stain resistance & reduces paint damage due to stone chips.
- Instant healing of minor scratches: PPFs have self-healing properties- minor scratches can be fixed easily since it uses nanotechnology to fill minor scratches within a few seconds.
High temperature resistance: The nano-tech helps to provide a heat shield that blocks UV & IR radiation from penetrating to the automobile’s surface. This keeps the headlights from fogging or fading, also maintaining your on-road visibility.
CQUARTZ Finest Reserve Coating
An extremely complex hybrid blend of SiO2 infused epoxy nano particles developed for the ultimate development of the CarPro line of advanced nanotechnology coatings. Exclusively available & installed at CarPro Certified Detailers.
This next-gen technology utilizes an advanced hybrid nano-structural composition, which bridges the gap between ceramic and organic materials, creating an extremely high-gloss, dense coat.
Additionally this results in an extremely durable, thick coating with advances in a variety of attributes and unlike anything that has come before it.
Here are some of the advantages of using CQUARTZ Finest Reserve coatings for your automobile:
- High Gloss
- Super Durable
- Very low water spotting
- Fast Flashing / Fast Curing
- 3~13pH resistant
- High density / Anti-abrasive
- Highly hydrophobic: 110 degree; low sliding angle 10 degree
- Apply to any surface except windscreen
Carbon Fibre Wraps
Add luxury and style to your ride with a customized shield of protection with a choice of matte wraps or custom colors. A Carbon Fibre Wrap adds durability & distinctive style to the body of the car and not to mention, a touch of luxury & suaveness!
Carbon fiber is a textured film that can be installed to the surface of your car. We apply a compound of multi-layered cast PVC that conforms to every nook and cranny. A paint job has the potential to run your car if done incorrectly. Carbon fiber wraps are not a paint job; they are a blanket of color. The application is similar to shrink wrapping. Once attached, the film becomes part of the surface of the vehicle until removed.
What Surface Will Carbon Fiber Work On?
Carbon fiber is right for most any metal or plastic. This means it will fully cover the vehicle. No missed spots or uneven tint. Carbon fiber is a textured vinyl film that adds durability and distinctive style to the body of the car. Cleanup is the same as any high quality gloss paint. Wash the film with car wash soap and then wipe it dry with a micro-fiber towel.
Will It Peel Off?
The adhesive holding the film in place is a unique formula that offers long-term adherence. Climate and weather changes affect all vehicle surfaces whether you opt for paint or a wrap. How long the wrap lasts depend on the environment and maintenance of the vehicle.
Do you want something completely unique? Our designers can design a one-of-a-kind wrap that will make your car the center of attention. Tell us what you’re after and leave the rest on our team! We’ll make your car speak volumes about your unique, distinct personality!
Tinting your side and back windows is not only a great way to block out sunlight, but it also offers you a bit more privacy. Protects your car’s interiors from fading, keeps it cool by blocking heat, reduces glare as well as gives protection from UV rays.
Harsh sunlight can destroy your car – it’ll fade pristine paint, leave your leather interior and plastic dash cracked and colorless, and break down even the toughest parts inside and out. And you can’t forget how hot it makes your car during the summer. But there’s an easy way to limit the discomfort and damage of the sun: just tint your windows. Tinting your side and back windows is not only a great way to block out sunlight, but it also offers you a bit more privacy.
Tinted windows can make a world of difference for any vehicle. Whether you’re looking for increased comfort, fewer prying eyes, or simply like the look of tinted windows, applying even a slight tint can be a smart idea. Tint can be applied easily, and it can give you a customized level of darkness that keeps your belongings and gear inside obscured from prying eyes. No matter how light or dark you want to go, even a single layer of window tint delivers plenty of benefits.